Please disable your adblock and script blockers to view this page
If you dual-boot Windows and Mac OS X on your Hackintosh, you’ll notice that the Windows clock is always completely off-sync.to proper sync do the following
1. First Open Registry Editor by typing regedit.exe in Windows 7/Vista Search Bar.
2. Now Navigate to this key , to do so simply keep on double clicking the folders till you come across to this
Fixing Time with OS-X / Windows & Linux
Windows Registry Editor Screen of TimeZoneInformation If you are not sure , please click on the picture so that you can have a larger view of it.
3. Right click on the empty space right below ‘TimeZoneKeyName’ and create a new Dword (32-bit). On 32-bit versions of Windows 7/Vista , you will only see D-
4. Rename the new DWORD as “RealTimeIsUniversal” (without quotes and its case-sensitive) .
5. Double click on the new DWORD and change its value data “0″ (thats a zero) to “1″ (one) Its in hexadecimal
6.Save it all. Reboot to MacOS X , set the time properly and now boot back to Windows.
You should notice the time should be Same