Hackintosh BIOS Setting
Basic input/output system of your computer, commonly known as the BIOS (pronounced “bye-ose”) Every computer have a its own and unique bios which is implemented on your motherboard that contain instructions and setup for how your system should boot have four major functions
1:-Post (Power On Self Test)
- Execute Disable bit: Enabled- Set your BIOS to its default settings.
- XD (if exists): Enable
- Limit CPUID Max: Disabled
- Set all cores of the CPU active/enabled.
- Visualization (if exists): Enabled or Disabled, try it.
- Hyper-threading: Enabled or Disabled, try it.
- HPET (High Precision Event Timer/PCH): Enabled
- HPET Mode must be 64 Bit
- SATA Mode: AHCI
- Set all the Overclock/Performance/Turbo etc. values to Auto.
- Set the UEFI mode settings (if exists) to compatible mode
- USB Legcay : Enable
- USB Plug and Play :Enable
- UEFI enable always if your motherboard supported
- CMS Support always NO/NEVER
- xHCI should be set as Auto
- XHCI Handoff or EHCI Handoff must be Enable
- Fast Boot should be Disable
- Wake on LAN should be Disable
- Speed Step should be Enable
For Laptop User
Very Few settings are available for Laptop like mine… 🙁 well on HP i don’t thing any option to set any setting which i mention above but HP have already made few settings such as Sata Configuration to AHCI and auto Speed Step settings.
Quick Note :- This are Few Hackintosh BIOS setting which allow you or help you to reach the Installation process without or less trouble so go through it…..If i missed any settings so kindly comment without any hesitation