OS X Maverick Installation Guide (Build 13A603)
1.Format your USB Flash Drive as GUID / MBR partition map with a HFS+ partition.
2. Mount your 10.9 Mavericks image
then its in /Contents/Shared Support/InstallESD.dmg)
3. Mount BaseSystem.dmg by this terminal commands
open /Volumes/OS X Install ESD/BaseSystem.dmg
4. Restore “OS X Base System” to your USB Flash Drive using disk utility
5. Navigate to /System/Installation your USB drive Delete the “Packages” link
then copy the “Packages” folder from “OS X Install ESD” to this location.
6. Copy mach_kernel and Boot.efi from InstallESD.dmg
7. Install chameleon/Chimera on the USB drive
8. Create the new folder name as “Extra” on the USB
9. Copy your smbios and OCBP in Extra folder
10. Copy essential kexts to /USB/Extra/Extensions on your USB stick.
If your OS X can’t boot without GraphicsEnabler=No then
Add this following kext to system/Library/Extensions after installing
OS X Mavericks
For that you need to boot from USB Installer and open terminal
and type this
cp –R /System/Library/Extensions/NullCPUPowerManagement.kext /Volumes/”OS X”/System/Library/Extensions/
cp –R /System/Library/Extensions/FakeSMC.kext /Volumes/”OS X”/System/Library/Extensions/
Or you can use MAC Drive if you have it then
Once you Successfully get the Desktop Install chameleon boot loader