Ultimate VMWARE Guide for OS X Mavericks
Requirement For VMWARE Guide (OS X 10.9.5) :-
Follow the Steps to Install OS X Mavericks on VMWARE
- Select you native language
- In the top menu bar choose Utilities, and open Disk Utility
- Highlight your target hard drive for the Mountain Lion installation in left column.
- Click Partition tab
- Click Current and choose 1 Partition or you make any
- Click Options…
- Choose GUID Partition Method or MBR
- Under Name: type OS-X (You can rename it later)
- Under Format: choose Mac OS Extended (Journaled)
- Click Apply then Partition
- Close Disk Utility
Step 7:- When the installer asks you where to install, choose OS-X, or your existing desired drive..
Step 8:- On successful completion, restart the system